Your Daily FAIL!

By popular demand, here is our favorite fisherman fucking things up and generally making me feel a whole lot better about myself. Yesterday, I nearly fell down a gigantic set of stairs at work because I wasn’t paying attention to where I was going. Thank God I managed to grab on to the railing or I would be drinking pureed foods out of a straw right now. And I have no idea why, but that made me think about Snooki peeing on the floor of a club again. Yeah, so...I’m pretty much done. *setting down my glass of water and pushing it away from me*

sample ad

Comments:

Team Wig
Team Wig said:

LMAO! Thanks for putting these up again, AG! So funny!

Feb 7 at 11:38am
Casper
Casper said:

Buahahahahahahahaha!

Feb 7 at 11:40am
Anonymous Bitch said:

I only watched the first half, but I really have to admire his commitment to not using profanity. I was cursing for him, but... I tell you, there were people off camera pointing and laughing. Had to be.

Feb 7 at 11:41am
Slutty Gay Friend
Slutty Gay Friend said:

dad gummit!

Feb 7 at 11:42am
Slutty Gay Friend
Slutty Gay Friend said:

ab, i know! he should have let fly with the swear words!

Feb 7 at 11:42am
Anonymous Bitch said:

Always hysterical!

- Team AG

Feb 7 at 11:43am
I Came For The Vodka
I Came For The Vodka said:

DEAD GUMMIT!

Feb 7 at 11:43am
Old Fogey
Old Fogey said:

Hahahaha! I love the part when the motor keeps trying to get away from him!

Feb 7 at 11:44am
drpamful
drpamful said:

Oh no AG! I am so sorry!

gad gummit gets me every time!

Feb 7 at 11:44am
drpamful
drpamful said:

dad I meant

Feb 7 at 11:45am
Anonymous Bitch said:

SGF, I don't see how he kept from it. Although dadgummit is the cleaned up version of goddammit. Which my sister thinks is "cussing God." No, it is asking God to please damn something!

Feb 7 at 11:46am
Old Fogey
Old Fogey said:

WHOA NELLY!

Feb 7 at 11:48am
I Came For The Vodka
I Came For The Vodka said:

That dog never fails to crack me up. And I just love how they bleep "heck" out..

Feb 7 at 11:50am
Team Wig
Team Wig said:

Head Troll, yeah! The dog comes out of nowhere! LMAO!

Feb 7 at 11:51am
Falling_Angel
Falling_Angel said:

DEAD GUMMIT? really? people say that? Bloody Hell...you're all wierd. haha.

Feb 7 at 4:15pm
The French Knight
The French Knight said:

It sounds even more weird for a french :)

Feb 7 at 4:28pm
Anonymous Bitch said:

FA, not dead.. it's dad. Like I said, it is just goddammit rearranged into dadgummit. Well, and one letter replaced.

Feb 7 at 7:27pm
The French Knight
The French Knight said:

Don't have a french curse word with dad , even a made-up one...but a lot with dieu (god), putain (whore/f*cking), bordel (brothel)...but not with dad,no :)

Feb 8 at 1:29am
Anonymous Bitch said:

TFK, I always thought it was just a sounds alike thing. But, it could be God, the Father equals "dad." Probably just a sounds alike thing. A lot of people who try not to curse stop mid curse and eventually what they came up with turns into an exclamation all its own. An example would be shhh-ugar (the word sugar replacing shit, when they start with "s" is the only similarity).

Dadburn is also used sometimes. So, that could be a mild form of some obsolete curse asking God to... send something to hell, maybe? I don't know for certain, this is really old-fashioned slang. And my family was so hardcore about not cursing that I couldn't even use those things (although the substitutions were different by then, more stuff everyone's heard). So, I now curse like it will be outlawed any moment.

Feb 8 at 9:26am
The French Knight
The French Knight said:

That's very interesting.
I also know some people who don't like cursing and doing substitutions too. But it doesn't work with all french curse words.
For example, some say MER-CREDI !! (mercredi is the french word for wednesday) instead of MERDE !! (shit) because of the similarity of the first syllable :)
Me, as you all know, my favorite curse word is bordel...no substituions possible with this one :)

Feb 8 at 9:38am
The French Knight
The French Knight said:

*substitutions

Feb 8 at 9:39am
Anonymous Bitch said:

After all those fresh promise low-priced is better than through (*#mynameisfuqiuquan04) dre, Is better than Through Dre Graphite Available for sale within that blowing wind changed slowly but surely through treetops windward, petals, make it possible for this specific set any long lasting respect that snapshot. monster beats solo From the strong in the lovesickness plenty of situations, Colossal Is better than through Dre Graphite available for sale in the cry connected with dismay, nonetheless are unable to talk monster beats dr dre about Is better than Through Dre Graphite Available for sale; As a consequence of a person, joy is actually no more accurate, any darkness. Many experts beats by dre white have more popular through you, while using quickly progress in the telecommunication, you will discover an incredible availablility of that instrument that you should reassure other people. Moreover, one will discover an abundance of different types of that company in addition to styles products that you should private one particular. We all may notice that headsets, MUSIC, MP4 in addition to mobiles and various difficulties etc .. In the event you ever previously would like to obtain on the beats by dre solo list of songs online players, you need to have obtained a kind of couple of that earphones that you should focus on your selected songs. Therefore right here, right now, I'd like to be able to propose another thing which is quite fresh that you should notice. So right here, at present, Post prefer to propose one particular matter that is specifically fresh that you should notice.

Mar 16 at 2:29am

Post new comment

• Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

More information about formatting options

CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor or a stinking spam machine.
Image CAPTCHA
Enter the characters shown in the image.

User login